[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Submit patch again?

To: "'freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Submit patch again?
From: "Zverina, David" <David.Zverina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:10:09 +0100

All this talk of patches reminds of a feature that exists in civ2 that I
would really like to see in freeciv (with usual improvements of course :)

As far as I can recall in civ and civ2 in the military report you were able
to see losses received/inflicted broken down by unit type. Has anyone
produced anything like this? Ultimately I would imagine it as a 3D structure
with playerlist in two dimensions (reciver/inflicter) and unit type. However
two 2D views may be a good start. (Player losses versus unit type, player
wins versus unit type)

civscore.log type output for analysis by external programs would be quite
suitable although ultimate goal may include displaying the data directly in
freeciv.

Is anyone working on anything like this? Would this be a suitable patch?

Cheers,

Dave.

The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
privileged.  Unauthorised access and use is prohibited. William M. Mercer
Limited is regulated by IMRO and the Personal Investment Authority.
Registered in London No. 984275 Registered Office: Telford House, 14 Tothill
Street, London SW1H 9NB