Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: baseline without cvs

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: baseline without cvs
From: "Jennifer Glover" <jglover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 19:00:26 -0400

Well, the floating overview window doesn't display well.  The outline
for the window is black, so it is impossible to see where the outline
is.  Also, the splash screen starting up is all messed up, as I
stretched the image into the window.  At the time it made sense....I
wanted to see if I was getting the right screen size.  I guess that
needs changing....  Actually, in the startup screen, you can see what
the dimensions/look off the overview window is.  When collapsed, only
the little gray bar are there and you can move the whole thing around.

The city dialog is going to be the hardest I think to rearrange onto
the screen.  I think it is going to be a case of PocketPC meets tab
controls :)

The two dialogs on the screenshot page came out pretty well.

Jenn