Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Some more eyecandy [now in the right group... sorry]

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Some more eyecandy [now in the right group... sorry]
From: "Sebastian.Willert" <willert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 03:33:17 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I've been toying around with the GTK-client and added civ2-style
ressource and population display (small tiles are used in the
mapviews tax-rate chooser, too).

Unfortunatly I had to add some values to the
.tilespec file to archieve this (namely SMALL_CITIZEN_WITH/HEIGHT and
NORMAL_CITIZEN_WIDTH/HEIGHT). How do you suggest I should handle this? New
tilespec version, a parameter as "is_isometric" or somthing totally
diffrent?

Another issue is the lack of free "people.gif" files. Has anyone seen
something like this?

--
Sebastian