Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Rules, ICS, suggestions

To: Jussi Asp <silakka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Rules, ICS, suggestions
From: Tuomas Airaksinen <tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 19:04:40 +0200

These proposals sound
like the best solution that could come to question I have heard to prevent
ICS (and develop gameplay otherwise, too). Actually, there were nothing
that I really disliked.

So, there are some options you have already implemented, right? Where
is the patch then? Do you have rulesets somewhere also?

There were also some things to do, but I guess they weren't the hardest
ones to implement (?). I think it could be now a good time to separate
Freeciv-only
rules into one ruleset - at first civ2 could still be default but because it
would
be a civstyle option (for example civstyle=3 which would toggle all the
options to own freeciv-style), it would be easy to adapt to those.

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 06:15:43PM -0000, Jussi Asp wrote:
> Rules, ICS, suggestions. ( long story, maybe worth read anyway.. :) )

Terveisin   Tuomas Airaksinen        linux
Kotisivu:   http://tuma.cjb.net/      is all
Sähköposti: tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx          we
Icq:        11870110, IRCnet: tuma      need