Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Update] Attribute handling

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, falk.hueffner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, locke@xxxxxxx, jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx, stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Update] Attribute handling
From: Tuomas Airaksinen <tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 17:25:05 +0200

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 11:36:07PM +0100, Raimar Falke wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Attached is an updated version of the attribute handling
> patch. Differences to the previous version:
>  - updated to current CVS
>
> The patch is stable. There are no known bugs. There is nothing I would
> like to change in the near future. The city management agent is a
> non-toy user of attributes. And uses it without problems.
>
> People please comment on the concept, the interface and if you have
> time on the implementation. I hope there will be a discussion. However
> based on past experience I suspect there will be no comments. If the
> latter happens it is your (CVS-committers) time to apply the patch.

Just an idea: give a CVS access for Raimar. And other most active
developers also, like for example Marko Lindqvist and Mike Jing. If
our current administrators are really so busy, so this would probably
alleviate our problem a bit (?).

--
Terveisin   Tuomas Airaksinen        linux
Kotisivu:   http://tuma.cjb.net/      is all