Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] [Update] Attribute handling

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: falk.hueffner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, locke@xxxxxxx, jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx, stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] [Update] Attribute handling
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 23:36:07 +0100

Hi,

Attached is an updated version of the attribute handling
patch. Differences to the previous version:
 - updated to current CVS

The patch is stable. There are no known bugs. There is nothing I would
like to change in the near future. The city management agent is a
non-toy user of attributes. And uses it without problems.

People please comment on the concept, the interface and if you have
time on the implementation. I hope there will be a discussion. However
based on past experience I suspect there will be no comments. If the
latter happens it is your (CVS-committers) time to apply the patch.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot."