Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Sound/Eye-candy

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Sound/Eye-candy
From: Nghia <nho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 16:38:08 +1100

Hello,

I just recently joined this list. How come sound fx isn't implemented by
now? I don't see anything hard about this since you can use the
SDL library which is availiable on lots of platform or a similar
library.

Also btw is anyone working on any eye-candy extra for freeciv? I've been
mucking around with the "city view" thing like the original civ where
you see what you built graphically but its in 16 bit color, so that
might be a problem.

Nghia