Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Regarding MacOS port of FreeCiv [Was: A qusetion for

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Regarding MacOS port of FreeCiv [Was: A qusetion for any Mac programmers.
From: Andy Black <blackaw@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 22:42:36 -0800

Hi

I understand Patrick's opinion about the sad state of the code. Some (most!) of the client graphics code is from 1.8.0, I think. I just uploaded my latest version. I think the server works, but someone (Patrick? Me?) needs to figure out how to find the default paths. I've been staying busy at college, so I haven't had much time to work on it. I just noticed the contact address needs to be updated (it still lists my old high school address). If you want to work off of what I've got, great. I use Metroworks codewarior, so Patrick could look at what assumptions I've made. I suspect it can compile for the 68K environment, but I haven't figured out what would need to be included for open transport. I'll try to get the server patches submitted to the mailing list soon.

Andy Black
Mac Port Manager