Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Regarding MacOS port of FreeCiv [Was: A qusetion for a

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Regarding MacOS port of FreeCiv [Was: A qusetion for any Mac programmers.
From: Patrick Klee <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 23:10:24 -0600

I sent an e-mail previously about a MacOS port of FreeCiv, and I wanted to
port it.  Someone sent a link to the current classic MacOS port, and I am
sorry, but it is kinda sad.  Not only is October 8th of 2000 the most recent
update of the program, but the person only has the server up and running and
I tried it and it barely works.  If the classic MacOS maintainer is still on
this list, I would like to lt him know I can try to make a port, the current
port is in a bad state.  Please let me help with the code and maybe a better
webpage if not maintain the original.  Please don't take this as a flame, I
just want to see a port to the classic MacOS maybe even both a PPC AND 68k
port.  I promise not to dissappoint. :-)

Cheers,
Patrick