Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Update] Attributes

To: tuomas.airaksinen@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Update] Attributes
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 23:15:45 +0100

On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 11:23:39PM +0200, Tuomas Airaksinen wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 05:56:50PM +0100, Raimar Falke wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I finished implementing an agent which manages the people of a city. A
> > screen shot is attached. This agent uses attributes, serial numbers
> > and the final note feature.
> >
> > This agent is the first real user of the attribute extension. Needless
> > to say some bugs in the attribute code were found. The updated patch
> > is attached with the following changes in respect of the previous
> > patch:
> >
> >  - merged the server and client patches
> >  - updated to current cvs
> >  - added some consts to the interface
> >  - fixed a bug, were the attributes were only saved if the game uses
> >    fog-of-war
> >  - don't submit attributes to the server if there are none
> >  - added an integer set/get for cities
> >  - removed test code
>
> After doing  autoheader && autoconf && automake && ./configure
> I got this compile, but how do I use it? I didn't find anything anywhere!

The updated attribute patch is only the first part. I'm currently
splitting up the big patch which I got during the coding. An updated
note patch and the city management itself will be coming in a short
time.

> Even the dialog in your cool screenshot! What did I do wrong?

Hehe. [ note to itself: you can get the attention with a screen shot ]

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Living on earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip