Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Some examples of unaplied _ready_ patches.

To: tuomas.airaksinen@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Some examples of unaplied _ready_ patches.
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 23:25:53 +0100

On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 11:20:20PM +0200, Tuomas Airaksinen wrote:
> I just digged up some patches from my freeciv-dev archive when I
> was offline tonight (that will say that I didn't look at patch/bug
> tracking system).
>
> So, there are some patches. Some, probably MUCH more the ones listed below.
> Anyways, these (listed) are (if I know correctly) ready, and should be
> updated/applied
> ASAP (some don't even apply any more because...!!!). Some administrator (Jeff
> Mallat?!?)
> has to take care of it because I cannot.
>
> * Raimar Falke: Unit movement

Is partly obsolete by the note patch. Missing is the dry_run part.

> * CMA agent system

Wait a day or two.

> * autoshopper

I'm planning an updated patch. It will also be an agent.

> * sounds

I would like to see this. I have to admitt I didn't test a patch.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Only one human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari