Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Suggestion for freeciv.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Suggestion for freeciv.
From: Martin_Sawitzki@xxxxxx
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 15:03:49 +0100 (MET)

Hi evr'ybody,

I just had some thoughts I wish to share with you:

1.) terraforming, ability of settlers to build embrackments

not only the Netherland do it to get more land.
If it would be possible you could transform big golfes in new land

2.) Satellites
Not as a wounder, but as a selfmoving unit.
Many Nations have satellites to take a look at their Neighbours.
The Appoloprogramm shows all cities, but with sattelites you could see
either all enemy units or those units which where under the satelite.
My proposion is to build them with a view range of about 5 squares and a
movementrate of one quarter of the map.
You could see them crossing the world and if you had enough you will now
more about your enemies.

3.) possibility to surrender.
The winner get's all cities and units of the loser.

4.) Inflation
At all real economy's there is one.
It should depend on the power of the production of one land.
Also it could happen, that after a revolution the Valuta is reformed.