Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Memory leak fixed, new version uploaded

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Memory leak fixed, new version uploaded
From: Andreas Kemnade <akemnade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 22:38:22 +0100 (CET)

I have fixed the memory leak in the windows-gtk version. The bug was
in gdk_gc_set_clip_mask. The was one g_malloc without g_free.

The patch is send to the gdk-win people.

I have put a new version for windows in the incoming dir of
ftp.freeciv.org.

freeciv-1.11.4-win.zip-1

The file freeciv-1.11.4-win.zip can be deleted (my internet connection
has broken down while uploading).

I don't stop working on the native windows port (it is much faster
than the windows-gtk port).

Greetings
Andreas Kemnade