[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Sail River: Next Step

To: Robert Brady <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Sail River: Next Step
From: Geoffrey Dunn <geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 08:56:52 +1000

On Thu, 24 Aug 2000 18:10:55 +0100 (BST) Robert Brady
<robert@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > That is OK with me.
> >
> > So, what tech? Bridge-building? Masonry?
>
> Road-building? See a prototype of the start of a new techtree at
> <http://www.wholehog.fsnet.co.uk/robert//techs.ruleset>

It's a very interesting interesting (and I'm sure useful) list. But
includes a lot of things that would be assumed to be known for all
civilisations by game start. Such as fire, art and mythology. After all
by game start the player is considered to be in control of a
civilisation not a tribe of nomadic people struggling to eat.

                        Geoff

Geoffrey Dunn geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ:8117102
http://www.backmeup.net.au/~gdunn/