[Freeciv-Dev] SV: Re: historical background on wonders

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] SV: Re: historical background on wonders
From: "Erik Sigra" <sigra@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 23:52:54 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Mathias Hasselmann <Mathias.Hasselmann@xxxxxx>
To: <sambc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2000 1:19 PM
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: historical background on wonders

>SamBC wrote:

It just occured to me that the best way to implement historical information
(about governments, technologies, units, wonders, terrains, improvements,
facilities, ...) in Freeciv is linking to a general GNU Free Documentation
Licenced (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) encyclopedia (Gnupedia). If
there is no such thing, I can start writing one together with the other people
here who wanted to add historical information. I'm thinking of a net of linked
articles. Of course we would start with articles needed for Freeciv. Later it
can grow with the help of other people from other projects with similar needs.

my .02 SEK,

Erik