[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Plans for 1.12

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Plans for 1.12
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 00:18:45 +0200

I want to apologise for sending two messages to the list that
don't belong there.  One was an old draft of an earlier message.

One annoyance left in Freeciv, but not exactly a bug, is the fact that
players whi disconnect during the startup dialog are thrown out of the
game.  It would be nice to have an option to ai them instead, or at
least keep them in the game.   The startup dioalog is often
uncomfortable because it usually takes very long to start a game and
often at least one of the players isn't paying attention.  I can't
really see how to improve this, excapt that impatient players who
dicsonnect - assuming a problem with their connection - shouldn't have
to be thrown out.

--
Reinier