[Freeciv-Dev] Re: patch: techtree support (PR#405)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: patch: techtree support (PR#405)
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:33:43 -0400

At 2000/06/22 09:47 , David Pfitzner wrote:
[snip]
>Attached is a patch to add a server command 'techtree' to freeciv
>to produce the appropriate output.

My initial reaction is that, hey, this is a good idea, but there are more
rulesets than just the tech ruleset.  While we don't need to implement all
the output generators at this time, we may want to think about them.  Do we
want to add 'techtree', 'unitlist', 'terrainjunk', etc... etc... commands
to the server, or maybe just one command that takes an argument?  Something
like:

    rulesout <ruleset> <output-file>

?

Just a thought.