[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Diplomatic states patch

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Falk Hueffner" <falk.hueffner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Diplomatic states patch
From: "Erik Sigra" <sigra@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 17:01:31 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Falk Hueffner" <falk.hueffner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2000 3:07 PM
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Diplomatic states patch

> Hi,
>
> here's a patch with some changes for the diplomatic states ("pacts").

> Declaring war from Neutral state doesn't harm reputation.

Why shouldn't declaring war from Neutral state harm reputation? It is
logical that when two civilisations are neutral to each other and one
declares war to the other, the attacking civilisations reputation should be
harmed. The attacked civilisations diplomatic state towards the attacking
civilisation should automatically be set to war without reputation harm.

Just my interpretation of how real life politics work.