Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Idea: Tactics of burned land

To: Tuomas Airaksinen <tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Sean Connor <sec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Idea: Tactics of burned land
From: Matthew Fuller <fullermd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 11:16:07 -0500

On Sun, Apr 23, 2000 at 10:59:24PM +0300, a little birdie told me
that Tuomas Airaksinen remarked
> On Sat, 22 Apr 2000, Sean Connor wrote:
> > On Sat, Apr 22, 2000 at 12:00:51PM +0300, Tuomas Airaksinen wrote:
> > > One idea again: Tactics of burned land (name okay in English?)
> >
> > I think the English term you're looking for is 'scorched earth policy'.
>
> Thanks for your clarification ;)
> (BTW, it's always welcome whatever fool I'm talking (with my poor English...))

Y'know, that reminds me of something I was looking for...

It'd be great if there was some way we could raze cities instead of just
taking them over when we  win them in battle.  Especially with the
braindead way the AI lays out cities sometimes...

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)     |    fullermd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unix Systems Administrator      |    fullermd@xxxxxxxxxxxx