[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Valutas patch

To: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mattias Andersson <tamasis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Valutas patch
From: Stig Erik Sandoe <stig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 11:44:58 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 12:08:06AM +0100, Mattias Andersson wrote:
> >
> > > Both Denmark, Norway and Sweden use "kroner"
> > Not really...
> > In Sweden, it's kronor.
>
> Oki, kroners kroners kronors.

No, 'kroner' is the plural form in Norway and Denmark and 'kronor'
is the plural form in Sweden.  No 'kroners'.  The singular form is
'krone' in Norway and Denmark and I think it is that in Sweden as
well. (correct me if I'm wrong)

How about adding the singular and plural form to the nationset and
let them be translated? (ie. the english 'pound' is 'pund' in
norwegian)

Stig Erik Sandoe     stig@xxxxxxxxx    http://www.ii.uib.no/~stig/