[Freeciv-Dev] Re: feature freeze

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: feature freeze
From: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:46:12 -0200

Of course, it is official Freeciv policy to make a release
every time Debian freezes, so that all releases of Debian have
an outdated version of Freeciv, right? :-)

Just kidding. I'm frustrated by the fact that the Illuminati
don't like Debian. Every time we make a release, we see new
major versions of kernel, gnome, freeciv, and whatever else is
cool at that point in time (I believe Mozilla will be released
more or less one month after Debian 2.2).

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.