[Freeciv-Dev] feature freeze

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] feature freeze
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 13:03:22 -0500

Hello Freecivers.

This is to announce the feature freeze for version 1.10.0 of Freeciv.
While I hate to disrupt the flow of development, if we never made a release
the end-users would never see all the neat things you've been implementing.

I'll soon be posting the first beta test version of the source code for
this release cycle to:

    ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/beta_version/

As with each beta test version that is posted, I'll announce it on this
mailing list.

jjm