Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Modes

To: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Modes
From: Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:52:55 +0000

> While we're talking about a "FreeCiv mode"...
>
> isn't it about time to get rid of the modes altogether? And move
> everything currently still implemented on modes to the rulesets?

Yes something like that could be good. Maybe even have it in modpacks
too .. for different units etc.

BTW. Could it be posible to have Modpacks contain some kind of code ..
so it could extend the game a little?

Best regards

Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail  mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
IRC     MWH/DR_NICK ; ircnet, openprojects
ICQ     11597690