Re: [Freeciv-Dev] map, scenario questions/suggestions

To: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] map, scenario questions/suggestions
From: Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 15:33:20 +0000

Could it be posible to leave the savedgame out and have it do what it
allways do, anyways for now.
Then make a split of the current scenarios and maps .. like to be able
to start with different scenarios. This I guess would require a more
defined way of making scenarios.
Then a scenario could contain a string like include(foo.map) .. or
something?

Another thing I have thought of, how can we make an invisible wall at
the edges of the map if we don't wan't players to travel around the
world vertically. Now this is solve with some big artic tiles .. but it
just isn't the right soloution.

--
Best regards

Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail  mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
IRC     MWH/DR_NICK ; ircnet, openprojects
ICQ     11597690