[Freeciv-Dev] Yet another Gtk+ Server patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Yet another Gtk+ Server patch
From: jpranevich@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 11:07:08 -0400

Hello,

Since I can't seem to please anyone. I'm not going to include the patch in this
message, rather I will put it in the incoming directory on the FTP site. As
always, it is against the latest CVS. This is version "a4"

This is a quick patch to fix a problem where the server wouldn't recognise a
turn done and the game would not be playable. It also fixes some other minor
bugs and cleans up some other things somewhat. (But mostly it was to get it
testable again.) This also means that no one has tested the last three patches
that I've sent out because this would have been noticed immediately. :) (I can't
test very well because the gtk client doesn't work for me: on my laptop, the
arrow keys are not recognised.)

Please take a look at this patch and let me know what I have to do to get it in
sometime by the end of next week, when the server is closer to feature-complete.

Thanks,

Joe