Re: [Freeciv-Dev] terrain ruleset implementation

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] terrain ruleset implementation
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 10:58:56 -0400

At 1999/07/17 10:45 , Tony Stuckey wrote:
>On Fri, Jul 16, 1999 at 10:52:39PM -0400, Jeff Mallatt wrote:
>> I started off to make the various terrain types more like those in Civ2...
>> .. What I wound up doing was implementing the terrain ruleset!
>
>       Right.  Does this include pictures for the Wheat, Buffalo, etc?

I'm *very* not an artist :)  So, I added pictures to the default tiles.xpm,
and with a good imagination one might think they look like Wheat, Buffalo,
etc!

I didn't change the other tilesets.  I can try, but I might screw them up
more than it's worth.  (Should I?)  The notes file in the archive I posted
documents the changes which are needed.

jjm