Re: [Freeciv-Dev] PATCH: AI governments + PATCH hell level

To: brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: rizos@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] PATCH: AI governments + PATCH hell level
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 21:53:04 +1000 (EST)

Nicolas Brunel wrote:

> > - Do we want the AI to be able to change governments at all levels?
> > - Should we create a new level (as Nicolas suggested) ?
> > - Or should we allow the AI to switch between different governments
> >   at the hard level (or normal too)?
>
> I like also the third option. May be we can leave the 'hell' level and
> rename it 'test' level. It can be usefull for other AI patches.

Keep in mind that once the struct government stuff goes in,
then _all_ AI skill levels will need some sensible method of
evaluating governments.  (Well, unless the stuct government
stuff includes extra information to specify "simple" choices.)

I would prefer that all skill levels choose all governments,
but maybe easier levels are more likely to make a bad government
choice :-)

-- David