Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Graphisme,

To: neko@xxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Graphisme,
From: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 18:54:14 +0000 (GMT)

Hello from Marseille to Marseille (free),

>  (I am french maybe i am not explicit so here an exemple)
> I produce a settler.
> it is 30/40
> I buy it
> so it is to 40/40
> in the next turn, i have not my settler ready
> and it is 44/40 ?????
> an the next turn 48/40 etc... etc...

If the town is of size one, it can't build a settler otherwise the town
will be destroyed. The unit is completed but not created till the size of
town doesn't reach 2.

>  Apparts this bug it'is wonderful,
The team of developpers is quite good ! :)

>  I could participate to the graphisme, (I am a graphist, and animator)
>  tell me if you need help on the project!!!

There is always new tiles to create.
But, you can also innovate.
Graphism can be added in the differents city/science/historic reports...
The idea is to first draw big graphisms in a generic format.
Then, they will be downloaded into the client.
I'm sure it can be done for the gtk client, for the xaw one I don't know.

There is another french gou which works on graphism :
Alexandre Beraud <berauda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Best regards,