Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Give my money back!!! (PR#25)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Give my money back!!! (PR#25)
From: neko@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 09:29:44 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Masson Nicolas
Version: 1.8.0
OS: Linux & win98
Submission from: (NULL) (212.27.57.80)

 Sometimes when you buy a currently producted unit, it continues to product it.
 (I am french maybe i am not explicit so here an exemple)
I produce a settler.
it is 30/40
I buy it
so it is to 40/40
in the next turn, i have not my settler ready
and it is 44/40 ?????
an the next turn 48/40 etc... etc...

 Apparts this bug it'is wonderful,
 I could participate to the graphisme, (I am a graphist, and animator)
 tell me if you need help on the project!!!

Le NEKO aka tha NiZA neko@xxxxxxx