Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Diplomacy in general

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Diplomacy in general
From: Falk Hueffner <falk.hueffner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 May 1999 12:48:48 +0200

    David> Nicolas Brunel wrote:
    >> For example, you can add an array relation_ship_between(,).
    >> with 3 kinds of relationship :
    >>
    >> - TRUSTED ALLY - PEACE - WAR

    >> I hope no one lese is working on a similar patch.  If so, mail
    >> me.

    David> I though someone did have a mostly working patch for
    David> implementing this sort of stuff (human-human alliances).

I had started such a ting a long time ago. Paul Thomas
<Paul.Thomas@xxxxxxxxx> improved it and merged some own code and kept
it up to date with the CVS for a while. Probably he has a more recent
patch than I do.

If I find the time I'll try to update it to the current CVS.

If somebody is interested, I can dig out a patch against CVS from
December.

        Falk