[Freeciv-Dev] GTK-client and snprintf

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] GTK-client and snprintf
From: Heikki Kantola <hezu@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 16:30:48 +0300

There appears to be one portability issue in the GTK-client code: it
requires snprintf-function, which unfortunately isn't available on
every platform, eg. Compaq Tru64 (formerly digital) UNIX lacks it.
However, it should be trivial to do same what many other programs do:
check in configure whether if system has native function and if not
use the one included. In fact, I've already managed to compile the
program by using the snprint.c from Mutt, but I'm not yet familiar
enough with FreeCiv code and autoconf etc to make a patch for that...

--
Heikki "Hezu" Kantola, <Heikki.Kantola@xxxxxx>
Lähettämällä mainoksia tai muuta asiatonta sähköpostia yllä olevaan