Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv 1.8 bugs

To: Carsten Engelmann <carsten.engelmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv 1.8 bugs
From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 11:22:49 -0400

On Sun, May 02, 1999 at 02:39:09PM +0200, Carsten Engelmann was heard to say:
> If there was a W95 version I could some work for the project.
> I could try to draw a different units picture set.

  I believe that GTK+ is mostly ported to Windows, so the GTK+ client may
compile fairly easily on a Win32 system (with cygwin32).  'fairly easily'
in this case could be anything from trivial ('./configure && make') to ..um..
very nontrivial. :-)  I haven't looked around for Unixisms in the code, but I
don't know of anything that should keep it from compiling with the ported
GLIB/GTK+ libraries.

  Daniel

--
  He had a terrible memory.  He remembered everything.