Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Solar panels in a starship?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Solar panels in a starship?
From: Dustin Reyes <crusader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:43:13 -0600

Perhaps the best solution would be to have interstellar drive modules in
addition to the solar panels (i.e. the Bussard ramscoop or fusion drive). The
energy derived from solar panels while still in range of our Sun and while in
range of Proxima/Alpha Centauri would be worth the low cost of having them on
the spacecraft.

Dustin "CrusadeR" Reyes         crusader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LinuxGames                      http://www.linuxgames.com

  "I know not what course others may take, but as for me,
give me liberty or give me death!" -Patrick Henry