Re : [Freeciv-Dev] Solar panels in a starship?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re : [Freeciv-Dev] Solar panels in a starship?
From: a_beraud@xxxxxxxx (Alexandre BERAUD)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 09:06:00 +0100 (MET)

Per wrote:

>I have to agree with Massimo. Solar panels on a trans-stellar space ship
>is ridiculous, and "star panels" does not make it any better. I suggest we
>change to Fusion Generator component instead. Oh, and I want a Bussard
>Ramjet Wonder while we are at it too... :)

Ok, I wasn't serious when I proposed "star panels" but I DO NOT AGREE
with you both. You are focalized on the interstellar journey but at
start and at arrival, the spaceship evolves in a solar system and
considering this makes that solar panels are not a nonsense.
However, I will surely bow before the decision of the whole Freeciv team.

Bye.

Alexandre BERAUD