Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Wonder Tiles (at last !) :o)

To: Alexandre BERAUD <a_beraud@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Wonder Tiles (at last !) :o)
From: Matt Busigin <jediknight@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 23:07:21 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999, Alexandre BERAUD wrote:

#In fact you've put the finger on the tiles I supposed I'd have
#problems with. I didn't know exactly how I would represent Hanging
#Gardens and now I find they look like a chocolate bar with some green
#cream on it (slurp). The Great Wall was the second problem. But HOW
#can I draw a I-don't-know-how-many-miles-long wall on a 30x30 tile ?
#Maybe I'll re-draw Hanging Gardens, but the Wall will remain the same
#as long as I have no better idea for it. :o{

HMm.. I have an idea for the wall:  Why not make it actually look like the
great wall looks on a map of China, making an approximate ring along your
empire?  That would be neat.

#Hmmm... They probably look like my past highschool. Actually, it is
#the consequence of my lack of imagination. Note: can you explain me
#what means "AFAICS" ???

"As Far As I Can See".

                        cheers,
                                matt

Matt Busigin [Perl/Tcl/Sh/C/C++/Lex/Yacc/HTML UNIX Programmer]
      Member of Geeks Anonymous - http://geeksanon.ab.ca
      e-mail : spod(at)ewtoo.org, jediknight(at)xwing.org
      web    : http://kharduin.net/~mbusigin
      talker : tb.dynip.com 2010