Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Wonder Tiles (at last !) :o)

To: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Wonder Tiles (at last !) :o)
From: Tony Stuckey <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 12:54:11 -0600

On Mon, Mar 01, 1999 at 07:24:13PM +0000, Nicolas Brunel wrote:
> Another idea is to use a wonder tile instead of a city tiles when a
> city owns a wonder. If there are several wonders, show the most recent.
> We can have a city wall tiles to add when a city owns a wonder and
> a city wall.

        Civ1 and Civ2 use a few different pictures.  There's small icon of
Wonders in the "Top 5 cities" list, there's a much larger icon in the "show
city picture" option.  I don't remember offhand what was used in the City
Dialog popup.  They may have just been listed as buildings.
        Planting them nearby on the map certainly wasn't done, but that's
an amusing idea.
--
Anthony J. Stuckey                              stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"When I was young, the sky was filled with stars.