[Freeciv-Dev] add O tile to engels-30 tile set

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] add O tile to engels-30 tile set
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 20:46:27 -0500

Well, I found a few Engels tileset tarballs and grabbed "engels-30.tgz".
I've added the "O tile" to it -- or at least made a reasonable stab at it.

I never thought a letter could be so involved! ;-)  Well, at least
mine looks kinda like the others, and is generally O-shaped to boot.
I'm guessing Mr. Engels used some sort of drawing tool for these; I just
used vi, xv and xmag, though, so I'm sure I wasted a whole lot of time....

An "O tile" is required for the terrain transformation patch.  I already
added one to the default tileset (that was easy compared to this!).

--
Greg Wooledge                    | Distributed.NET http://www.distributed.net/
wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx             | because a CPU is a terrible thing to waste.