Re: [Freeciv-Dev] 2 tilesets now in cvs

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] 2 tilesets now in cvs
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 10:58:55 +1100

Assuming we have the Engels 45x45 as default, I think the
alternative 30x30 set we ship should be the brunus tiles
plus the dwp units, instead of the current "classic" tiles.

The reasoning being that the brunus tiles are similar to the
classic tiles but better, and IMO the dwp units are better
than the classic units.

Nicolas and I have already discussed this, but the problem
I see is what to call the directory for the the brunus
tiles + dwp units?  (Yes, big problem :-)

(I would prefer "classic" to refer to the "original" tiles.)

-- David