Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Fundamentalism patch.

To: Tony & <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Fundamentalism patch.
From: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:02:15 +1100

Tony & wrote:

> Nicolas BRUNEL (brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> > That's Fundamentalism.  I believe it's overpowered in Civ2.
>
>         Still, I'm going to advocate following Civ2's rules to the
> letter.

The original authors of Freeciv intentionally did not include
Elephants, Paratroopers or Fundamentalism because they thought
it destabilised the game too much.  I tend to agree with them,
which is why I never called for them to be added.

Regards,

Mitch.
--
| mailto:mjd@xxxxxxxxxx       | Not the official view of: |