Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Defended Cities

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Defended Cities
From: Kris Bubendorfer <kris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 14:14:18 +1300

I doubt I am the only one who has noticed this, but....

Your own defended cities used to be indicated by yellow dots in the mini-map.
This it seems is no longer the case, and all the players cities are white.  I
am not sure when this feature disappeared, I hope it wasn't a deliberate
choice - as to me it represents a leap backwards.

Anyone know what is going on here?
--

Cheers Kris...