Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Defended Cities

To: kris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Defended Cities
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 21:20:56 +1100

Kris Bubendorfer wrote:

> Your own defended cities used to be indicated by yellow dots in the mini-map.
>
> This it seems is no longer the case, and all the players cities are white.  I
> am not sure when this feature disappeared, I hope it wasn't a deliberate
> choice - as to me it represents a leap backwards.

They're still yellow, but the yellow got changed to a much brighter
yellow (it used to be more brown) and now its hard to distinguish
the yellow and white cities (and sometimes even the cyan cities).

Maybe the shade of yellow needs to be adjusted again: not too dark,
not too bright, but juuust right :-)

-- David