Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] Win32 client in the works?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Win32 client in the works?
From: lduperval@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 23:04:46 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone wsa working on a Win32 client. If not, I
might be interested in writing a Tcl/Tk client to make it portable to
Win and maybe even Mac. That would allow me to play with a few clueless
friends who don't know that linux even exists.

Laurent

--
Laurent Duperval          | These opinions are up for sale.  We will start
Systems Analyst           | the bidding at $1,000,000...  Do I hear $500,000?
                          | $100,000 for an authentic opinion of mine........
lduperval@xxxxxxxxx       | $10? $5?  I'll pay you $1 if you take them... $5?

"For every bug fixed, there is a bigger bug not yet discovered."