Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] Bug report with gtk client

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Bug report with gtk client
From: lduperval@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 23:02:56 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

While using 1.7.1 and the gtk client, I've noticed that bringing up the
City Report, selecting a city and clicking popup doesn't pop up the
right city. I have 4 cities.

Selecting the first one pops up the 3rd one
Selecting the seconds pops up the 4th
selecting the 3rd pops up th 2nd
Selecting the 4 pops p the 1st

Not sure if this is a gtk-specifi problem or not.

--
Laurent Duperval          | The opinions expressed herein are copyrighted.
Systems Analyst           | Any reproduction, in whole or in part, without
                          | written consent of the National Opinion Guild
lduperval@xxxxxxxxx       | is strictly forbidden.

"I don't think the Bills can win unless they hire the Menendez brothers or the
Bobbitts."
    -Tom Brokaw