Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 1998:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] freeciv1.7.1

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] freeciv1.7.1
From: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 19:54:33 -0200

On Nov 09, Nicolas BRUNEL decided to present us with:
> On Sun, 8 Nov 1998, Lalo Martins wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I followed exactly what you have written below.
> I've got a standard hamm distrib on a p 166.
> Source are freeciv-cvs-Nov-07.tar.bz2
> When i launch civclient, it writes :
> Error: Widget unitbelowcanvas3 has zero width and/or height

I will try to compile the cvs version in master.debian.org
(where I usually compile my packages, as I don't trust my own
hardware enought) and see if it works. In case it doesn't, I'll
try to find the error. In case it does, I'll upload it to the
experimental directory of debian (which you can reach on a
mirror as "/debian/project/experimental") so you don't have to
bother (though it will be a pain to get a cvs snapshot and
compile it every week or so, I've been thinking of doing just
that for some time).

Another possibility for you would be to manually edit
/etc/X11/xaw-wrappers.conf as someone else in the list did.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
     And the sign said the words of the prophets
 are written on the subway walls and tenement halls