Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: April 2002:
[freeciv-data] Cities in rulesets

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Cities in rulesets
From: Thanasis Kinias <tkinias@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 09:52:53 -0700

Greetings,

What's the protocol for suggesting modifications to a ruleset?

I've reworked my greek.ruleset to follow UN recommendations for the
transliteration of Greek placenames, added a few cities (including my
family's home village ;), and sorted out some by 'coastal_cities' and
'river_cities'.

It's ironic, BTW, that Alexandreia (Alexandria) and Rodos (Rhodes)
weren't included in the base file, as they are sites of two of the
Wonders in the game.

--
Thanasis Kinias
Web Developer, Information Technology

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul