Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: January 2001:
[freeciv-data] Re: SV: Re: rules for nations? (was: new german.ruleset)

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: SV: Re: rules for nations? (was: new german.ruleset)
From: "R. Miller" <richere@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 13:21:45 -0500

At 15:55 01-01-13 +0100, you wrote:

>----- Original Message -----=3D20

I do hope that was meant as a joke (though I've heard it before).

I did not suggest using the term "cultural nations" specifically for Qu=E9be=
c -
that was only an example. I thought it might also apply to the Kurds or to
American natives, and other cultures that do not presently have a=
 geographical
country but who still consider themselves a nation distinct from any other=
=20
nation.

Robaire

 =20