Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: November 2004:
[freeciv-ai] Re: (PR#11009) AI Hunts Own Units

To: badamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: (PR#11009) AI Hunts Own Units
From: "Gregory Berkolaiko" <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:15:06 -0800

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004, Benedict Adamson wrote:

> Jason Short wrote:
> > Will you make a patch?
>
> Here it is, for 2.0.0 beta.

This patch is a band-aid.  The real problem is that is_player_dangerous
seems to return TRUE on self (according to the bug report).  This
shouldn't happen.  Please investigate why does it happen and fix it there.

As a precaution, we might need to commit the assert that you used to
demonstrate the problem (but not to S2_0).

Gr.

P.S. I looked at the history of the ticket and found that Vasc gave the
same advice.