Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: April 2003:
[freeciv-ai] pre-patch to new settler code

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] pre-patch to new settler code
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 13:41:12 +0000 (GMT)

As requested by Greg, I have ripped out the govt change code from the new
settlers code.

This patch combines three general changes from the newsettler patch (I
didn't bother splitting them up more, the changes are simple and the two
first do not change gameplay and the last is a one-liner):
  - Evaluate which government we want in the beginning of the turn, so
that we can use this information during the turn.
  - Add two functions to create and destroy virtual cities.
  - Build settlers for city founding even if this means stagnation of
growth.

Please look at & commit ASAP, or I will.