Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: May 2002:
[freeciv-ai] Re: README.AI

To: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: README.AI
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 18:59:46 -0700 (PDT)

--- Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A few minor complaints. I'm happy with the document now. Thumbs up.

> --- Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Attached is my version with two changes. I got rid of the cache city tile
> > values, and I changed the AI doesn't know about democracy to AI doesn't
> know
> > about democracy and fundamentalism.
>
> I found more changes than that.

Guilty as charged.

> * AI doesn't understand when to become DEMOCRACY or FUNDAMENTALIST. Actually
> it doesn't
> evalute governments much at all.

My fault, the spacing is crap for this line.

> * City tile values could be cached.  However, caching was tried by
> Raimar in CMA and was deemed unsuccessful.

Raimar's got a problem with this line.

Aloha,
RK.

Hain't we got all the fools in town on our side? And hain't that a big enough
majority in any town? -Mark Twain, "Huckleberry Finn"