Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: Quoted-Printable Problem (Was: Re: Controlling Spam)

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Quoted-Printable Problem (Was: Re: Controlling Spam)
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:27:16 -0600

On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 01:26:30AM -0600, bruce wrote:
> I was right.  The other message had no equal twenties.
> The list is doing it somehow.

Maybe.  Try sending a message to both the list and me, and we'll compare.

BTW, is anybody having to approve Bruce's messages for posting?  If so, it
could be one of the moderators' systems introducing the problems.

(Generally, your message would only have to be approved if you send it from
an address that is not subscribed to the list.)